Self Assessment Services in SheffieldSelf Assessment services in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton
We will take your paperwork, sort it out, file it, produce your accounts and complete your Self Assessment Tax Return for you so you can focus on your business. The UK has one of the largest tax codes in the world, so preparing even the most straight forward tax return can be complicated. There are various deadlines and responsibilities for taxpayers to be aware of. The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have income from overseas
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- Plus many more.
If you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.
We use HM Revenue & Customs approved software to:
- Complete your tax return and calculate your tax liability.
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
As part of the above service, we can analyse your self assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made.
Even the most established businesses often forget their obligations to file taxes, and this can lead to a nasty fine.
We can take the worry away when it comes to self assessment tax returns; allowing you to concentrate on running your business, by giving you a fixed price service, agreed in advance.
Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return
You need to register for Self Assessment and Class 2 National Insurance if any of the following apply:
- you earned more than £1,000 from self-employment between 6 April 2017 and 5 April 2018
- you need to prove you’re self-employed, for example, to claim Tax-Free Childcare
- you want to make voluntary Class 2 National Insurance payments to help you qualify for benefits
You still need to do this if you’ve sent a tax return before. Register here.
Read more about self-assessment and tax returns on our blog.