Join Our Team
We believe that accountants can & do change lives by supporting businesses. It is more than just a job; everybody is important in making a positive impact to people’s lives.
Our team is very important to us, by having a brilliant working environment this means our clients will get the best service they deserve.
Why should you join our team?
We are a growing business, and are always on the lookout for fresh, vibrant personalities to join the team at Freedom in Numbers.
Our clients are the heart of our business, and we pride ourselves on being hardworking and conscientious.
While we are committed to doing the best we can for our clients, it is important to us that we enjoy a relaxed, informal working environment where a realistic approach to work-life balance is key. We don’t expect you to be answering work calls or emails out of office hours, and if you need to be flexible with your working days, that’s fine too.
Full-time hours are only 37 per week, and we enjoy regular lunches out, and working trips away to conferences (including XeroCon – the ‘Glastonbury for Accountants’!).
Dress code is business-casual – we don’t do suits and ties!
Remote working opportunities are offered, though our offices are just a stone’s throw away from Meadowhall and Sheffield City Centre via various public transport links or by car, and we overlook a lovely courtyard and green space from our office. We also have free parking!
As a tech-savvy, fully digital accountancy firm, we are on the lookout for people who are passionate about the power of technology and apps.
20 (+8) holiday days per year, plus Christmas closedown.
Team building days and meals out
Trips including awards ceremonies and Xerocon
Career Development Training
Personal Development opportunities
Our Recruitment Process
- We encourage all applicants to send us a video to accompany their CV and covering letter explaining a bit about them and why they would be a good fit at Freedom in Numbers.
- Pre call questionnaire to learn about you and your goals, so we can discuss on the follow up video call.
- Informal conversation by video call. This will be with our team, as we encourage them to be involved wherever possible.
- If we think you’d be a good fit at Freedom in Numbers, we will invite you to our offices near Meadowhall for a face-to-face chat
- If relevant to the role you’re applying for, we’ll ask you to undertake a small practical task to gauge your working style.
We aim to keep all candidates informed throughout the recruitment process – after all, nobody enjoys waiting around for a response!
If you don’t see any roles available but you’re still interested, then send us your C.V & cover letter with a short video so when a role is available, we can get in touch.
Senior Accountant/Client Manager [see here for job description]
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the above roles, please email Simon@freedominnumbers.co.uk with your CV and full covering letter.
Please note that the above roles are all office-based at our offices in Sheffield.