Business Start Up AccountantsAccounting services for Start Up Businesses in Sheffield
Business Start Ups
We love working with entrepreneurial people to help them create successful new businesses. We get especially excited when people come to us when they are starting up a new business. However, they may not be experts in the financial requirements of running a business.
Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you may need the support trained experts to deal with your accounts and bookkeeping. Freedom in numbers can provide that help. We pride ourselves on offering personal, timely and realistic advice to all new start-up businesses in the Sheffield area. We will help you to:
- decide on the best structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- advise on the best sources of finance and draw up any proposals;
- explain the best small business bank accounts;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Help with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what accounting software to buy and help with the installation of cloud accounting software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide freedom from the numbers.
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting in person or online to establish that you like us and we like you. We offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to talk through your business issues. To book your free initial meeting, please click here. We look forward to hearing from you!