Becoming A ClientThat's great, we can't wait to start working with you!
If you think we’d be a perfect match for your business, and you’d love to start working with us, that’s great!
Give us a call on 0114 4000053, or send us an email to get the ball rolling.
In the meantime, here’s some information about what happens next.
Initial call – Once we’ve received your enquiry, we’ll be in touch. We use this to understand a little more about your business, your pain points and objectives, and how we can help.
Proposal – After our call, we will generate a proposal detailing everything we’ve discussed, our recommendations and of course the cost.
Sign up – Once you’re happy with our proposal, we sign you up, and then the fun begins.
The next step is to get you up and running on Xero and Hubdoc. We’ll arrange training on how to use both these pieces of cloud software, and teach you how to get the best out of it.
All you need to do now is photo your business receipts & sales invoices using Hubdoc and we take it from here!
Our primary purpose is to be a supportive partner to your business, giving you advice you can trust and be satisfied with. Using the best digital accounting tech in the market, we aim to give you up to date accounting information to allow you to make those key business decisions when you need to make them.
We want to support growth and profitability in your business, and we will go the extra mile for our clients.
Why is this important?
- We have a passion to help business owners focus on ‘their’ business and servicing their clients
- Your time is more valuable winning work and delivering a great client/customer experience
- Let us help you use your free time to step out of the business and live your life not ‘doing the books’
- We want to help you get your numbers right and you make the right decisions, a great accountant will help you get the numbers right.
What do we do?
Of course we do all the things that you would expect accountants to do so we won’t bore you with that we will tell you what we really do…
- Give you piece of mind that you are compliant with HMRC
- We give you back time to invest in your business
- Accurate up to date daily accounting data
- Leading edge technology – giving you access to the latest technology for your accounts data.
- Over 13 years of experience in annual accounting, tax, management accounting and business advice.
How do we do it?
- Using leading edge technology to deliver highly effective and efficient bookkeeping services
- Charging for output – We charge on output not time spent, we are motivated to work smart and save you money!
- Daily Bookkeeping – We work with you on a daily basis to give you live, accurate accounting data via our online tools. All you do is raise your sales invoices and photo your receipts!
- We are part of your team supporting you to achieve your business and personal objectives
- Regular contact – We are on the end of the phone or an email thread when you need help and support – its all included in your fee
- We charge a fixed monthly fee based on your requirements, encouraging you to use us as your first port of call for every business query you have.
How does it feel to be a Freedom in Numbers client?
Pop on over to the Our Clients page to see just how our clients feel.
Our approach to fees
Fixed Fees – Our fees are fixed, so you know how much our work is going to cost each month. Take a look at our example packages.
Output Based – Our fees are output based – we charge for what you receive from us, not by the hour
Great Value – Our fees are great value, with bookkeeping costing less than £6 a day!
In the short time that we have employed Hannah as our accountant, she has been fully engaged, highly diligent and a true professional. She has made herself available to us via email, phone calls and personal meetings at our offices, often at very short notice. Her fresh approach to our business has already paid financial dividends. We have no hesitation in recommending Hannah, especially if you are a new start-up or an established small business.Lucy Bennett-Young