We get it. You’re a busy business owner, and the last thing you want to do is to spend time doing the boring admin work, when you could be out there bringing in new business and enjoying what you do best.
Your business is very important to you, so you want to know you’ve picked the right person to help you drive things forward. Having an accountant on board is an investment for all businesses, as they are able to help you improve your business by giving you valuable data when you really need it, not 12 months later.
Here’s what one of our customers has said about our service.
Freedom in Numbers have moved me away from creating my invoices by hand which not only saves me loads of time but looks more professional too. I really don’t have to do anything except remember to forward any invoices/receipts to the system and then my accounts and tax returns are magically done for me!
Piece of mind, knowing your business is taken care of.
Confidence, knowing that everything is completed on time and accurately.
Informed, so you know exactly how your business is performing.
Ultimately, freedom is about giving you your life back. We can take care of all aspects of your business administration, including the day to day bookkeeping and chasing those pesky slow paying customers.
The name ‘Freedom In Numbers’ came from a vision of an accounting and business growth support service that gave our customers freedom from numbers yet left them sufficiently in touch with them to make the right business decisions, based on quality data and support from a qualified and experienced advisor.
What does freedom mean to me?
I have given it a great deal of thought, with sometimes even wondering if true and complete freedom was even possible!
I am not speaking politically. Politically, freedom is quite well defined and for the most part in the world, it is even taken for granted.
But what does freedom mean to me, philosophically? Well, it means to be free from the daily stresses and trials that life in business can bring and being free to enjoy my business. Freedom is to live in the moment, fully and passionately.
At least that is how I would define freedom for myself.
Why is freedom important?
Having freedom from managing everything in your business is key to a happy life. Enjoying being in business helps drive the business forward, because you’re genuinely invested in growing your business, and seeing it succeed.
- We have a passion to help business owners focus on their business and servicing their customers;
- Your time is more valuable winning work and delivering a great client/customer experience than being involved in the administrative work;
- We want to help you use your free time to step out of the business and live your life not ‘doing the books’;
- We want to help you get your numbers right and you make the right decisions, a great accountant will help you get the numbers right.
How can we help you get freedom?
- We use leading edge technology to deliver highly effective and efficient bookkeeping services;
- We charge on output not time spent, we are motivated to work smart and save you money;
- We work with you on a daily basis to give you live, accurate accounting data via our online tools. All you do is raise your sales invoices and photo your receipts;
- We are part of your team supporting you to achieve your business and personal objectives;
- We are on the end of the phone or an email thread when you need help and support – it’s all included in your fee;
- We charge a fixed monthly fee based on your requirements, encouraging you to use us as your first port of call for every business query you have.
Want to know more?
We’d love to help you get back to doing what you love! If you’d like to know how we can help, click the button to get started.